Al Saha Al Shifa Day Surgery Centre is a medical facility under KH group in the central hub of Sharjah, under the reputed and proven management of KH group, the centre has full-fledged outpatient, radiology & diagnostic laboratory departments and will specialise in endoscopies and laparoscopic surgeries. Our facility is operational 7.30 AM to 11.30 PM, 7 days a week.
Some of the services available at Al Saha al Shifa Surgery Centre are:
- Enhanced services for VIPs
- Emergency and Ambulance services with dedicated well — trained staff
- Wards equipped with top-of-the-line facilities
- Consultation rooms
- Operation Theatre
- Private first class patient rooms
- Fully fledged laboratory services
- Radiology services
- Observation beds in addition to pre-op and post-op beds
- Trained and qualified doctors who live up to standards
- Patients interests are taken care, keeping in mind insurance companies requirement as a trusted partner
- Car valet parking services
This facility is centrally located with easy access from Sharjah residential area as well as the Close proximity to Ajman providing all the patients required facilities within their reach. We have ties with Al Zahra Hospital, for any inpatient facility, assuring complete comfort and care.
Day Surgery Patient Information
Al Saha al Shifa Day Surgery Unit provides a friendly, caring and comfortable environment for certain operations and procedures that do not require an overnight or extended stay.
Day surgery is a modern concept made possible through new anaesthetic and surgical techniques, reducing your hospital visit to one day or just hours. The highest quality care is maintained with the benefit of being discharged on the same day.
Day surgery effectively reduces anxiety normally associated with undergoing surgical procedures and it is the ideal way to avoid disruption at your work or home.
The style of accommodation has been specifically designed with a short stay in mind. However, if the need arises for you to remain in hospital overnight, you will be transferred to a suitable Ward.