The Department of Internal Medicine is the medical specialty dealing with the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of diseases in adults. We deal with the entire spectrum of diseases of the inner organs, metabolic diseases, endocrine, rheumatoid and infectious diseases. Our services include complete evaluation and management in the outpatient as well as the inpatient setting. Our core expertise are:-
- Management of non-infectious diseases including Diabetes Mellitus, Hypertension, Lipid Disorders
- Management of Infectious Diseases
- Management of Endocrine Diseases, including Thyroid disorders and disorders of the Parathyroid and disorders of the adrenal glands.
- Respiratory disorders
- Diseases of the digestive system
- Management and follow up to tackle High cholesterol